Saturday, November 10, 2012

November2012 MiniHaul + Photos


 

Hello everyone! Wow it’s been a really long time! Haha! But that’s alright since I’m back with the stuff that has been exciting me for more than a month! The parcel came yesterday and as always, I wasn’t the one who took it from the delivery man... I know it’s not a really big deal but I want to experience receiving my own package!


Okay enough of the nonsense loneliness, here are the things that I bought!


*taken with my phone. sorry I can’t find my memory card!
 


Holika Holika Small Face CD Pact

Holika Holika Face 2 Change Cream Starter

Holika Holika Oil Queen Cotton Makeup Fixer

Holika Holika Jewel-light Blusher

Skinfood Lime Secret Shine Pact

Missha The Style Under Eye Brightener


Okay that’s all! I hope they are all great products because I’m excited to try them all!

 


School started last week and a day before the semester break, I decided to have a haircut because I thought I looked too dull already. The hairdresser cut more than I thought she would but I ended up liking how the result which is like this: <I just played with my eyeliner, I know it sucks, haha.>


ye I hate combing!
    

and just random pictures from yesterday...


  

Uhhhm that’s it for now! I’m still thinking of my next review but it won’t be long, I think...bye!

   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...