Saturday, September 22, 2012

ETUDE HOUSE: AC Clinic Daily Sun BB Review





I was really happy when I saw that this was already available in the stores here, I immediately bought it since I'm looking for a BB Cream that is good for people with sensitive or acne-prone skin.

I was a little surprised with the price at first, though. Haha but thinking about it now... I think it's actually inexpensive and I was just overreacting back then lol. Ok, ok I'll start with the review that I haven't done for so long...



Formulated with Salicylic Acid and Hinoki Cypress, AC Clinic delivers trouble care, UV protection BB Cream supplies natural expression coverage with a non-comedogenic formula.

[Directions] Apply cream to areas of the face. Pat to finish.

[Volume] 50g

 






I honestly think that I deserve more for the packaging. I liked all of the packaging of the products from the AC Clinic line but this one is just too plain and I don't really like the quality of whatever the tube is made of.

No scent! I'm not really used to applying products on my face without scent but I know that the priority for this product is the non-comedogenic property so it's all good!

It has an SPF of 30 and PA++ so I really feel protected when I use this!

It has a light coverage and a semi-matte finish. It can brighten up my skintone a little and make me look human but it doesn't cover any of the blemishes that I have to make me look like a woman. Jkjk...

This is available in one shade only and since it's sheer, it can be used for any skintone! It has a neutral undertone so everyone's safe from looking like a corpse!

I haven't really gotten that much breakouts lately and I haven't paid attention at this product's effectiveness in healing and preventing acne but knowing the AC Clinic line, I just know that it is probably doing a good job at it, haha.



So since it has a good SPF and the coverage isn't good but you still get some brightening and skin tone correcting effect, I recommend this product to be used as a base! If you have acne /acne marks then you're going to need more than this to cover them but I think that it's a good idea to have this as your base to have a non-comedogenic barrier between your face and another product that will give you more coverage.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...