Tuesday, April 10, 2012

WATSON'S MINI HAUL ++ PHOTOS♡



I'm really broke these days... Summer classes are starting tomorrow so before that tragedy, I strolled around SM Makati and bought things I thought I needed. Posted a couple photos of my face again, just for the heck of it






THEY'RE NOT MUCH.





REALLY.


lol sorry for the crappy photos, I just took them and blahblahblah.


This one's on my list so I thought I should just buy it already...

I'm not gonna travel... I'm just broke, that's all. haha

hope this works well... if not, then...

I don''t like Coral Berry anymore, so I bought this one in Siren

LOVELY!!!




HOW I LOOKED LIKE FOR THE DAY:





 

 A bit of linear dodge on both of these photos.

 See how I look like with and without circle lenses? And with and without bangs?

Lol, I'm like a different person...

But I hope you won't not be judgemental...

Like some people.................. dotdotdot

hahaha. BYE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...