Sunday, April 17, 2011

ETUDE HOUSE MINI HAUL

I went to SM Megamall just a while ago and bought some things I wanted from Etude House... I have a list of what I want from there and I want to complete it but my list just keeps on getting longer and longer. ((aahh.. the pros and cons of having summer classes...))





here are the things that I bought :D

******************************

Fresh Cherry Tint(red), Angel Kiss Lip and Cheek(darling angel), Miss Tangerine Brightening Cotton Primer, Miss Tangerine Veiling Powder(01), Proof10 Auto Pencil(brown) and an orange nail polish(dunno what it's called)

******************************

I was pissed off because I don't know where I put my Pink Membership Card ((the points!! the points!!)) and I wanted to buy the Sweet Shower Lips ((the orange one)) but it's out of stock.... wth... Grr...

*****************************

NONSENSE TALK BELOW...

You know what I'm really itching to have? A DSLR. I want to have better-quality photos even though I just bought my camera last December XD..... but for now, all I have are these crap-quality pictures... ( ̄ε(# ̄)

*****************

to make myself happy, I'll post a picture of this cute puppy!! ↖(^ω^)↗



yeyy!! I'm officially crazy. (^O^)

2 comments:

  1. u really love etude don't u?i think i would like to try their golden ratio after reading ur review.thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, i love etude house very much! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...