Monday, December 17, 2012

RANDOM: Back to November (sorryimalittlevainhere!) + Etude House Drawing Eyebrow Pencil




Good day readers! (in my mind that’s in a 1D accent…) so this post isn’t going to be a review, I’m just going to share a product that I am loving at the moment.


Back then, I would always use a very dark brown pencil for my brows then I noticed something from my vanity table that I haven’t really used and I don’t even know why I bought it. I tried using it and I was amazed at the difference!

I tried using Etude House’s Drawing Eyebrow Pencil in #3 which is a brown color with kind of a reddish undertone. It really matches my hair color right now and also this eyeliner look that I am always doing for a few times already…







 




BEFORE & AFTER. Can you see the difference? I kinda don't in this picture lol. But I can see my eyeliner ;) lol





 






I haven’t said this before but I was broke the whole time I didn’t blog. There was this school stuff that I really decided to pay with my own money. It’s always good to help other people.




 



But here are photos of what I was able to buy!

I love my wallet! Look at my makeup! Ugh so few! haha but I like those lipsticks from elf! I was kinda bored with my orange-y lippies. Proud of my mirror! It has survived from a lot of falls and it's still pretty!

I'm currently in love with these kinds of accessories! Cute, right?

I freaking lost my earphones and I was lucky to find these Paul Frank ones on a sale! I really can't live without music and this ones are really stylish! Look at those monkey skulls!





 




JUST A LITTLE BIT MORE OF ME!











I'm not planning on leaving my blog for a long time again! I really missed blogging! That's why I already have the draft for another review!

I'm a little excited for Christmas but I'm not yet sure... Please God!!! Hahaha it's a secret of mine, I'm just saying it to annoy you. JK



Here's my favorite song from Wiz Khalifa's new album! I love his music so much!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...