Saturday, August 11, 2012

Tony Moly: Dr. Tony AC Control White Foam Cleanser Review



Hey guys! So today's review is going to be Tony Moly Dr. Tony AC Control White Foam Cleanser. It's been a more than a month(maybe almost two months?) since I started using this. I'm already a little bit below the middle of the tube. It's not the perfect cleanser but  I really like it. Hope you like the review!


















First of all, I really like the packaging, its simply beautiful and the quality of the tube is really nice!

The scent is mild, I think it reflects how simple the tube looks. It smells really good!

I have an oily face and I wear makeup when I go to school or mall. This cleanser doesn't foam up well on the first wash and it doesn't remove my eye makeup, which is simply eyeliner. So what I do is I use a cleansing cream then wash my face with this twice. (The first one is to remove the oily feel from the cleansing cream then the second one is for my skin to get more of the good stuff!)

After rinsing, my face isn't squeaky clean which is a good thing because if you use products that are too drying, then your face will just produce more oil. What I also loved about this is that it really brightened up my skin! I wasn't really expecting this but it just did!





I'll give this product a 4/5!
That's all for now. Bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...