Wednesday, August 1, 2012

RANDOM: VINTAGE ACCESSORIES + PHOTOS❤



Hello!!! Recently I bought these awesome accessories and I thought of sharing them with you, haha. I've been liking collar necklaces but for my first time, I only bought a couple of them... I also got some more accessories that I thought were pretty cool!





This ring is pretty cool. I punch my friends with it, lol.





Looks strange but it's really eye catching when worn.






collar necklace! looks so classy







and a really vintage-y one






a good set of bangles for all of them.






just a close up of the details. they look like bullets!
























And also I haven't been posting pictures of myself so here are a couple of them, lol. Don't mind the hair, please. I was playing with my eyeshadows. I took these with the front cam of my phone so they're really blurry. Sorry!








My next review will be about my new facial cleanser, please stay tuned! Bye for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...