Tuesday, June 12, 2012

[June 2012]The Face Shop Mini Haul + VIP CARD



Hello everyone! Sorry for the lack of posts! I've been busy because of school requirements! It's our orientation tomorrow and I just printed out 234 pages of paper just for one subject! I also kept on going back to the hospital to complete my annual physical examination, lots of things to buy too...

And so to relax myself just a little bit, I went to The Face Shop to buy some masks and stuff. I know the coming weeks are gonna be stressful!


Sorry for the rant, I just wanted to share with you guys how tired I am, haha...

And I guess my tiredness reflected my photos. SORRY AGAIN!!!




Real Nature Mask Red Ginseng Php95 - This is for skin repair

Real Nature Mask Raspberry Php95 - This is for skin whitening

Lovely Me:ex Eyes in BK903 Php225- Looks grey but is actually brownish when swatched!

Lovely Me:ex Auto Eyeliner in 01Black and 02Black Brown Php165 - Don't even know why I bought these haha.



 I GOT THEIR VIP CARD!!! It's only Php150 and the card was only made of hard paper! It's so crappy that I wanted to tear it as soon as the cashier gave it to me! But there's a gift included so that kinda made me happy! Haha


LIST OF THE FREE ITEMS!!!


Everything's 5 pieces except for the mask and the Clean Face Gift Set



WOW I WANT THEEEEEEESE!!!




I'm gonna try all these and I'll try to give a review! I'm excited to use them!!!

BYE GUYS! I'M GONNA POST A REVIEW REALLY SOON! JUST WAITING FOR A GOOD DAY TO TAKE PICTURES! I'M REALLY STRESSED OUT RIGHT NOW. BYEEE!

 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...