Sunday, March 18, 2012

(≧◡≦) My Week / Haul (≧◡≦)


So... the things I ordered online came this Wednesday, I was really excited because I waited for a month for them to arrive! I ordered these things without my parents' permission and guess what? They got angry at me... The said I was wasting my money blahblahblah... And that's it, no more EH haul for me, lol. But that's okay because my grandmother is coming home on Wednesday! OMG I'm so excited!!!


I'll just surprise you for what she bought me, hehe.


Moving on...

Here are the things that I bought online:


 
SKIN FOOD

Black Bean Eyebrow Pencil in Gray

Royal Honey Density Concealer Kit

 

 HOLIKA HOLIKA
Cover & Hiding Concealer in Light Beige

Jewellight Waterproof Eyeliner in Olive Peridot

Star Light Color Change Highlighter in Gold to Silver

MY FREEBIES!



And last week, I was at the department store, I saw a cute shade of lipstick from Etude House, and a day after these arrived, my cousin and I went to the mall and I bought that lipstick and just a couple of things more.

Look at My Lips in I've Got Red

Face Color Corset in Shading Sexy Fit

Look at My Eyes Cafe in Cafe Mocha

I was kinda sad in buying the lipstick because it looked different when I arrived home. I didn't know it was that red and that kind of red, too
Oh well, at least I now have my first red lipstick.


Anyway, I'm really addicted to brown eyeshadows... Crap, I want to have them all!!!

Okay that's all for now. Bye!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...