Thursday, June 9, 2011

ETUDE HOUSE: Secret Beam Highlighter 01 Pink & White Mix Review

 

Hello everyone! Last week I found my first ever Etude product that I bought in the department store, and I have been ignoring it for quite a while. It's the Secret Beam Highlighter in 01. I started using it last year but I stopped because liquid highlighters got more of my interest but I remembered how awesome this thing was so I'm currently using it again, I'm loving it and so here's my review!


The casing is a round compact, it's a bit bigger than the Dr. Oil Solution. I gotta say I really don't like the plastic this casing's made of, it's very light and brittle. Mine has already slight cracks (not on the highlighter itself, just on the case thank God) because of dropping it a few times.

This highlighter has different colors in it, white, pink, yellow, purple, and green but when you swipe it or apply it to your face, the shimmers will simply become white. I love applying this to the high points of my cheekbones, in the t-zone area and in the chin. Not too much though it looks ugly if you apply even just a tiny bit of too much!

The color may be too white for medium or dark skinned people so I recommend this to fair skinned people only. There's the 02 of this, it has orange in it and that's better if you have medium to dark skin tone.









This is a great highlighter because even after applying a matte foundation, this will give you a glowing look so it makes the makeup look more natural just don't apply too much. Sometimes, I apply just a little of it and it looks too white so remember to apply bit by bit. Anyway, this is great for people with oily skin because it's not in liquid form.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...