Wednesday, December 26, 2012

I LOVE DECEMBER❤ HAUL




Hey everyone! Wish you all had fun last Christmas day! I certainly did not have any fun because I don't receive gifts anymore, I guess I'm too old for Christmas...


But I still love December because I got to cross out some things from my list and as always, I got more of the unplanned ones. I just can't control myself when the feeling of buying gets to me, lol. We all love that feeling, right?

I bought them in two days, one was on 23 and the other one was just a while ago. I'm in the mood for typing tonight haha.

I shopped in The Ramp, Etude House, Nature Republic and Watson's. I think I found a new brand to obsess on! I just wanted to buy everything in Nature Republic! I found their skincare products to be affordable but their cosmetics expensive! Maybe I'll be back there if I get more money haha. I want the blush and the powder!!!!












Okay, let's start with December 23...

I didn't buy a lot, I was in a hurry because there were a lot of people! And I only intended to buy the palette here.


This is the Barenaked Palette. I bought it from The Ramp for Php1,300.

120 colors. I love neutral colors. From now on, I'll be buying more of the brights and whatever!

I thought I really need this one when I saw it! And I was right!

Yey new powder brush! I have read a lot of good reviews on this and I really like it! It's so soft!!!!

I LOVE MY NEW LIPSTICKS!!!!

So, that's it! I'm really happy with everything that I bought here... No more words, just a smiley!











Next is what I bought earlier today! Sorry for the crappy pictures!

I think the new collection from Etude was too light for my liking so I didn't buy any, but I was thinking about the lipstick and I thought I wouldn't be able to use it anyway. I can't wait to try everything from the brand that's new to me! And I really can't wait to go back! There was a 20% discount which made my purchase to lessen more than 500! I got the membership card which will automatically give me 10% discount in my next purchases... I love you already Nature Republic!!!






Etude House, Nature Republic, Clio, Maybelline

Wonder Pore Freshner Php798, Bell Dress Lady Look Shower Cologne Php398, Happy Fresh Foam White Clay Php228, Oblique Brush For Eye Line Php148, Color My Brows #2 Php328, Bling Bling Eye Stick #07 Php228

Tea Tree Mask Sheet Php65, Blemish Lab Bye Pore Cover Concealer Php550, Island Blusher Coral Glow Php395, Stain Girls Tint Girls Red Php220, Tea Tree Blemish Zero Powder Emulsion Php515, Bee Venom BB Cream Php600, Bee Venom Mask Sheet Php100

Clio Kill Brown Waterproof Brush Liner Php695. I thought it was going to be expensive. I'm excited to try this one!

My most trusted brand for mascaras. Mwah!










From Etude House! I feel so lucky because I'm addicted to earrings right now but it's a hassle to put them all there!
Big ecobag from Nature Republic! I prefer the first photo! Though I'm not sure if I'll be comfortable enough to use this outside...


That's everything for now! I'm kinda sleepy but I'll still read stories in Wattpad, haha.




Here's a really nice motivational quote...


And a really nice song...








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...