Sunday, June 19, 2011

JUNE: MINI HAUL II


I went to Megamall yesterday, expecting to buy some of the things on my list. I went there and there were like no stocks already, I wanted to explode. I only bought really few items in Etude and I decided to check out Tony Moly.


Thank you Tony Moly for the cute lip tint and thank you Etude House for not giving freebies and for restocking after I went there. I have no money anymore to buy the things I wanted. I'm jumping with joy right now... I waited for those.
 


So what I bought are: Aloha Color Art Pen #1, Aloha Glittering Sherbet Eyes #03, Face Color Corset #1, Natural Jelly Cleansing Puff (not here cause I used it already) Tony Moly Eyeshadows, Crystal Stick Eyeshadow, Party Lover Auto Eyebrow, Kiss Lover Lip Stick, Berry Lovely Girl Eye Primer. I got a Tony Tint as a freebie and I just added the All That BB because it arrived a bit later than my other orders.

5 comments:

  1. oh such nice stuff! love tony moly :) great blog im your new follower i hope you'll follow back
    xoxox
    http://cosmopearls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Peach Crush thanks :) I followed you already :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. have you tried the Holika Holika All That BB cream yet? what shade did you get and what kind of undertones does it have? which MAC shade is it close to?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^ I don't have MAC foundation :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. how is the staying power of the tony moly crystal stick shadow?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...